Sales, servicing, restoration and spare parts for all Rolls-Royce and Bentley motor cars from 1904 to the present day.Discover More
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is organised and trustworthy with good accountancy and IT skills to become our full-time accounts assistant.
Candidates must be able to carry out tasks to a very high standard and work as part of a busy team.
Duties to include:
· Allocate remittances from customers (cash/cheque/card/bank) on a daily basis and arrange banking of cheques.
· Produce and distribute customer statements on a timely monthly basis.
· Credit control including contacting customers promptly with overdue balances to obtain payment.
· Ensure all supplier invoices are correctly logged and entered into the accounts system, either by others (e.g. dealer management system users) or directly.
· Reconcile supplier statements/invoices with the accounts on a monthly basis and resolve any queries with colleagues and suppliers in a timely manner.
· Pay suppliers in the required timescale and allocate those payments in the accounting system. This may include writing supplier cheques as required.
· Preparation and posting of monthly internal invoices.
· Preparation of monthly information to support the production of management accounts and assist the Financial Controller.
· Monthly reconciliation and posting of credit card statements.
· Carry out tasks as directed by the Finance Controller.
· Conduct yourself at all times in a manner that is consistent with the position and in accordance with Company ethos, rules and regulations.
· To provide ad hoc admin support to other areas of the business as required.
· To comply with all reasonable managerial instructions.
Position can be part time (9am - 3pm ) or full time (7.30am - 5.30pm).
Pay is negotiable, dependant on experience, skills and knowledge and on a pro rota basis.
Paul and Andrew Wood have built up one of the leading teams in automotive restoration with all of the necessary skills to look after the best cars in the world. To apply for this position, please send us your CV using the form below.
On Friday 6th October, P & A Wood hosted dinner in our workshop...Read More
The RREC Annual Rally was once again held at Burghley House in the...Read More
On Friday 2nd June P & A Wood held their first Heritage Drive D...Read More
MOTOR CAR DEALERS PHONE: +44 (0) 1371 852000
ROLLS-ROYCE AND BENTLEY
OFFICIAL HERITAGE DEALERS PHONE: +44 (0) 1371 870848